Thursday, January 22

Welcome to mizzMai's world!

Hi y'all and to mizzMai...

SURPRISE!!

You have a blog and you did not have to go and create one... I know you couldn't be bothered but what I also know is that you have a lot to say. You'll also look at this layout and start changing everything because that is who you are... it's not right unless it is the mizzMai's way LoL!!

Baby girl, I adore you to no end, you know that? Sure, we are not immune to cringe worthy moments but I know that at the end of the day, what we have is a bond that will never be broken... some attribute it to being family but when I truly think about it, I do believe it goes beyond that especially when things are good, they are REALLY good, like right now *smiles*

And so I write this to you, those who love you and those who misunderstand.

How I see things - You are a person of many layers which I guess is what keeps you interesting. You are a complicated little bitch but inherently you are without doubt a kind-hearted and free-spirited individual.

You're a person who can drive people up the wall but one who will be there in times of need, a person who comforts me so well that at times I'm left wishing I excelled at such trait. You also make me laugh so hard sometimes that I have to immediately commence kegel exercises to prevent my bladder from giving in.

You have a big heart and my hope is for people to see that. Plus it would be fun for people to see what a massive photowhore you are *wink* and have a good laugh over your 'I'm awesome!! Deal with it or leave' attitude.

Even though I gave you a shoe fetish template, let's not turn this into a blog completely about shoes eh??

Love you with all my heart... and to all you out there in blogland... a very warm welcome to her blog... it's gonna get super HOT in here, I assure you!!

Trangalang.


3 thoughts:

theee mizzMAI said...

you're really sweet lady.
thanks so much for the blog. i actually found out i hade three LOL. don't ask me what i did!
but now i only have one! hehehe!
i will try to keep my blogs updated so that i can hassle you for updates and not be a hypocrite! LOL :P

Anonymous said...

aww... how sweet... took me a little time to realise that it wasn't mai writing though...

Anonymous said...

HAHA mai you realise that I will hassle you for updates when i get bored with trans blog MUAAHAHAHAHA

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina