well well looky here. mizzmai has a blog. :]
well actually i have two. LOL.
heres how the story goes...
i changed my facebook status last night, thinking that i may create a blog for my not-so-interesting life.
i decided against it, realising the effort it would take, and went back upstairs to watch 90210 and priviliged.
waking up this afternoon, after watching fringe i thought what the hell. blogspot here i come!
signed up and went through the not so exciting process of choosing a dull and extremely-chundering looking background i chose one through inspiration, dots.
very proud of myself, i thought about the reaction that my fellow blogger and cousin trangalang would have flowing through her brittle bones and tiny veins when she heard about this historical moment.
i decided to msg her my blog address as i wrote my first blog... then i checked my facebook. on my wall is written the following from trang.
" www.themizzmai.blogspot.co
i spent hours setting it up how I think youd like it.. don't put my efforts to waste
login details are in ur inbox
love you muchly
HOLY CRAP! as i copy and paste the address my excitement turns into one of sadness. lady spent all this time making me a blog, and its better then the one i set for myself! BI-ATCH!
i gave her a call and she picks up laughing...
"i think my ones better, and easier to remember... close yours"
i know i know, the woman has no hesitation. brutal honestly.
so i did as i was told, and i mean, its the sweetest, someone made a blog for you about you and its better than the one you made for yourself!
so here we are, my own blog.
my life ain't that interesting, so don't be surprised if there aren't updates. i will stand by the moto "if there's no pictures, it didn't happen"... ;P
9 thoughts:
wow everyone has a blog.
i feel so left out but meh LOL xo
AND YAY FOR BEING THE FIRST COMMENTER!
haha love you pumpkn!
don't worry u not left out... ur in our laptop club after all :)
I knew it was about time you got your own blog instead of co existing with trang’s one in the comments box. =P Now it’s your turn to give us your spin of things and strut your stuff! I’m looking forward to it go Mizz Mai GO! XD
awww... memories
what a beautiful introduation... those poker six are so cool except harv and dave they embarrass in there picture....and drew....
'flowing through her brittle bones and tiny veins'... man i love now you write...
i love HOW you write
...yes get use to mistakes... there will be many more
LoooOOOooL!!
I found this on the blog you made for yourself just now... I couldn't stop laughing.
mizzMAI: well well looky here. mizzmai has a blog. :]
who would have ever seen the day...
as i type this i imagine the excitement that will flow through the veins of my cousin trang's... when i send her the text... let's see shall we...
*texts trang*
now while we wait for the reply (which may be a while... anyone who knows trang knows what i'm talking about LOL)
*tick tock tick tock*
did i not tell u this lady would take forever... well her reply will most likely be in my next post."
Lucky I didn't get your message otherwise I really would have stopped setting up your blog. See people?? It's not always bad that Trangalang neglects her phone.
Victor makes me laugh *starts doing kegel exercises*
"I knew it was about time you got your own blog instead of co existing with trang’s one in the comments box"
I'm really going to miss you blogging on my blog, but I knew it was time to let you go *sheds a tear*
Oh who am I kidding?? Nothing is going to change Vic, she'll end up blogging on both, you'll see. Lady has much to say =P
LOL u all make me smile... yes i guess it's not all bad u neglecting ur phone...
ONLY this time is an exception.
u think with such a distinctive CAPTAIN PLANET ringtone you would to prevent embarrassment... no not trang.
Post a Comment