Saturday, May 29

Life

Life is a little complex at the moment, but I'm reasonably happy... when I think about the positives though, it makes me smile.

Pole Dancing
So three weeks ago I decided to take the leap and enroll into pole dancing @ Pole Divas and I LOVE IT! Seriously addicted to everything about it. I'm currently saving up and making room in my bedroom to be able to get my own pole... and I should have it by the end of my exams! :]
My plan is to get to the highest levels... trust me that's going to take a while. But no pain no gain!
Another thing I love about pole is the excuse to buy new things! Cute pole skirts and fabulous pole heels! My first addiction to my pole shoe collection were neon pink uv... and of course, I ordered a purple tinted pair that are being shipped all the way from the US just for me :)



My BFF
Recently Jenna and myself took a road trip back to her home town Griffith. Jen and I have been friends for nearly three years now, and she's always constantly talked about home and it was so good to be able to finally understand and know where she grew up. Roadtrip itself was a blast... and reinforced our friendship and love for each other even more. This girl is my sister now, till the end and forever. <3
Full of sugar, maccas and music we grew up on like BSB, NSync, BWitched, MJ, 5ive, Britney and Celine... this made the 5-6 hour drive feel like nothing.
Griffith is a small town, with not much to do, but Jen and I drunk our way through it and survived, haha. We went out dancing, showing the Griffians how we do it Melbourne style, had Tara's birthday, which was a good night, and man, do Italian/Phillipino's know how to eat! Speaking of eating. That's one thing Jen and I know how to do... is eat!
Will always cherish the memories from our first roadtrip babe, and I love you a million purple things *kisses & cuddles*








Friends
I've always been one to try and surround myself with good people, those who make me smile, are there for me when I need them and who not only give as much as I do, but take what they deserve.
My Tabcorp girls are ones that always make me smile, and have the best of times with them, unfortunately due to our hectic uni schedules at the moment, as well as juggling work and our own personal lives it's been hard to catch up, but we'll get there.
Then there's the BCCS girls, Khrissa, Clare & Sheryl. Had a really good night out promoting Cupcake Central @ Studio Saturdays the other week... but for some reason asian's don't understand the concept of FREE, either that or they were skeptical that we were trying to sell them something lol! Last night I caught up with my twin, KDB, has a good gossip over some food and drinks then took some cake back to Moo Moo's house where we crashed her and Dhillion's romantic roast hehe. the more the merrier right? =P
K and Moo have been in my life for a while now, but we've never been close, but we're getting there. We're all very similiar, yet different, and I think that's why we enjoy our time together. Either that or I'm delusion.. but I think they feel the same :X
But honestly, these girls are my older sisters of our BCCS, and even though they're easties... I love em to pieces ;]



Career
As some of you may know I left Tabcorp Park in pursuit of other event opportunities. Unfortunately those opportunities haven't been working out... so now I'm moving on, yet again.
My new home away from home I'm loving, and have already been introduced into the Events, which I love. Loving the people I'm working with, such a nice crowd and personalities to boot. Lets cross those fingers that my career will take off a little faster than it did previously. =]



that's all for the moment, <3

9 thoughts:

Unknown said...

Awww such love.

I do want to point out one thing though - the S in BCCS already stands for sorority. So you just said "Sorority Sororitt" *giggles and runs away before you could smack her!*

I'm just kidding. Yup we will definitely catch up alot more and the bond we share will only get stronger. I don't think you're delusional. Just a little crazy - but that's why I love you!

Don't hate the East! XD

xoxoxo

theee mizzMAI said...

why do you have to point out the things i do wrong? *chases after you*

i know i'm not delusional... well not most of the time. and i definitely don't hate the east. its just so far!

Unknown said...

Lol just like the west my dear - but we can always meet halfway. Friendship has no boundaries (well non distance related ones anyway) :D

theee mizzMAI said...

agreed! <3

moo said...

she points out your mistakes cos i point out hers teehee :) and yes the feeling is definitely mutual, just remember i'm too old to go lcubbing so much now lol

theee mizzMAI said...

its ok moo... i understand, we can always do other things. as long as your liver is still working we can keep drinking =]

jen said...

woman im not stupid
i know how to comment everywhereeeeeeeeeee..
hehe ;)

jen said...

woman im not stupid
i know how to comment everywhereeeeeeeeeee..
hehe ;)

theee mizzMAI said...

you are awesome! HAHA

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina